CureZone   Log On   Join
diahrrea that won't stop, worried

jessers11581 Views: 1,695
Published: 16 years ago

diahrrea that won't stop, worried

Hello all. I've had extremely bad diahrrea and NO semi-solid stools for the last five days. It absolutely will not go away, despite using Three-Lac, enzymes, Pepto Bismol, etc. I will admit that I went a bit nuts with sweets over Christmas, but nothing like this has ever happened. In fact, constipation has always been my problem in the past. Can prolonged diahrrea like this be dangerous to a person? I don't know what to do, or if I should even be worrying. I'm definitely going to change my diet back now that I'm home from visiting family. Also, I'd had this problem in the past can tell me if it definitely sounds like candida: it's a muddy grey-brown color, mostly liquid but with some small fibrous pieces, and lots of swirly whitish-yellow clouds. I know that's incredibly disgusting, but I'm really concerned and I'd like to know what I can do to get rid of this. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)