CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heavy Metal protocols

mage Views: 8,724
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 284,446

Re: Heavy Metal protocols

Hi JF,
I am mercury toxic, along w/some other heavy metals. A provocative test w/ DMPS was done last Dec. after long 4 years of "mystery illnesses". Depending on who your doc is, they will most likely recommend a treatment plan. ONE PRECAUTIONARY WORD OF ADVICE....please do as much research as you can before deciding what approach seems best for you. There is absolutly no "one size fits all" protocol! I found this out the hard way. The body is so challenged and burdened by the build up of toxins..thyroid, liver, kidneys, heart, adrenal, etc. are very taxed. Do as many tests as you can (Great Smokies labs are a good source) to see how these organs and different systems are functioning before you begin any treatment.

If your metals prove to be high, and you still have your Amalgam fillings, seek a biologist/holistic dentist FIRST and have them properly removed. There is a bunch of good info on the net about removal protocols, I found Hal Huggins approach to be right up there among the best. Secondly, if you have root canals, also have them seen to, and educate yourself about the safest way to deal w/ them. Treatment for the heavy metals at this point is a mixed bag. YOU MUST BECOME EDUCATED YOURSELF FIRST! Do not begin any treatment protocol before having your Amalgams taken care of first.

Best wishes,
Maggie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)