CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: gastric bug=>worse candida symptoms?

Views: 1,061
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,787

Re: gastric bug=>worse candida symptoms?

Hi NewUK,
I meant to thank you for your last message, and thanks for replying to this one.
I think it actually is a flu-it's going around, i caught it from my husband, though i've been fortunate that the gastric symptoms haven't been nearly as bad as his, mostly i've had body aches and pains.
I think i've been pretty successful in cutting the foods I have reactions to--and since having beem on the anti-candida diet, I've lost some of the sensitivities.
I tested clear to BH but that didn't make any difference to my problems. In fact, I think treating it with powerful Antibiotics made my symptoms worse for a while, which would make sense as I'm thinking that actually candida has been my problem all along.
It's good to hear that the parasite cleanse helped you. I'm going to try that too. And also zapping.. though i haven't bought a zapper yet and am trying not to get too hopeful that it'll work as it does sound pretty hairbrained!
Sweet pot, is sweet potatoes .. i'm thinking i should cut these out and maybe parsnips too.. but I'm going to lose weight if i do that and i'm trying to gain. The anti candida diet says those things are ok but I do notice that the candida reacts after I eat them. Do you not eat them any more then?
C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)