CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blood pH and die-off

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
JF Views: 1,221
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,765

Re: Blood pH and die-off

Thanks for that, Jhan.

I drink about 2 litres per day and notice more acidity and less energy at 2 litres than those days when I concentrate on drinking drinking 3-4. My mother drinks 4 litres (1 gallon) of distilled water every day and really notices the benefits. It's obvious that I should do this as well.

It's just a bit of a bear to time it right. I don't drink liquids at meals or for 30 minutes before or 45 minutes-1 hour afterward. And, I try to eat 4-5 meals a day, two of which are just small meals, but still they are meals. So, if I'm not on the ball, it can be a juggling act. LOL

Thanks for your information. It is what I suspected. I'd moved onto vitamins and minerals the other week, and noticed wonderful results in my pH. Then, I upped my probiotics a week later and started dry brushing before showers, which would naturally up my acid levels with the toxins they'd release. My acid levels did increase. AND, even though I'm not having a period this week, I've still had all the other symptoms such as mild cramps, very mild diarrhea for two mornings in a row, mood swings, alternating arousal/blues, a little extra moisture down below.

At first I was not putting two and two together, thought maybe I was taking a turn for the worse, but after this morning when I had a bout of "Mad at the world" for no apparent reason, I realized my hormones were going ApeSnot and that might explain a lot.

Funny, I had my bad mood right after yoga/meditation while I was sitting in my studio painting and listening to relaxing music. I thought, "Huh?!?!?" and then it dawned on me. It also occured to me that before I go panicking about my acid levels, I should wait the week out and see what happens after that time of the month has passed. LOL It's just that I have been very acidic for so long and when it began elevate to more balanced acid/alkaline levels, it was such a wonderful victory for me. So, when I went more acidic again this week, I naturally got upset.

C'est la vie! LOL

Much thanks,
JF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.000 sec, (1)