CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dont know where to post this

JF Views: 955
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,760

Re: dont know where to post this

If you're battling candida, from what I've read, it's not advisable to have leftovers unless they have been put in the freezer right after cooling from the stove (like within 20 minutes). Leftovers from the night before that are eaten by lunch the next day, according to Dr. Crook's "Yeast Connection" cookbook, are okay, but no later. Mold can form on the food rather quickly, especially left out on the counter for any length of time. I make it a rule to put the portion I'm going to eat on my plate, then freeze the rest in labeled and dated glass containers in the freezer if I've made too much. Otherwise, I try to only make what we'll eat in my household at that meal. Can you tell I don't like mold too much???

Now, if your chicken has green fur and begins to move on it's own, then yes, it's definitely gone bad, but general food advice for non-Candida people I believe is to eat the chicken you've prepared and refrigerated within 4 days. I always ate it within 3, but look where that got me! I'm popping probiotics and researching enemas. LOL

Hope this helps. :o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)