CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To New UK and Jhan

Views: 979
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,690

Re: To New UK and Jhan

Thanks both for your advice on colonics. It's good to know it makes you feel good.
I asked my doctor what he thought and he said that a couple or so should be fine but advised against doing it regularly (I visited a colonics practice and they advised once a day for a week! followed by once every 2 weeks). He also said that he spoke with an guy who has 40 years experience in providing colonics and the guy said that coffee enemas are not good for the bowel. Which is interesting cos I know that's quite common for people to do/be advised to do.
I'm interested to hear about probiotics. I have taken primal defense in the past but I wonder if it doesn't aggravate the candida.. I've not taken it for a while and I was ok yesterday and then I took primal defense and about an hour or so later I had the familiar gassy feeling in my left side (which reduces with nystatin). Though I don't know why that would be.. it's sposed to be good in fighting candida??
I follow a really strict anti-candida diet.
I've yet to try oregano. I've been drinking thyme tea, which is quite soothing for the stomach. Peppermint too.
Thanks again for your input on colonics.. On balance, I'll give it a go but probably not overdo it. NewUK--why are you stopping at 3, is that what was recommended to you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)