CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Systemic Candida for 5 years - Help Please...

Views: 1,304
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,605

Re: Systemic Candida for 5 years - Help Please...

It sounds like you've had a really hard time.
It sounds to me also though that you now have reason to be pleased and excited! You've most likely discovered the cause or at least a big part of it of your problems--that's so much more than half the battle!
Now it's just a case of trying out the many treatments that are out there and finding the right combination of those that works for you.
My advice to you--research all you can about it on the internet. This forum is great, so many experiences shared. Click of the R and/or the R/N at the top of the page for particularly valuable ones
I've not been 'right' for about 4 years, and this past year has been a long and tough journey for me. But, I think I'm making progress. I think I have a fungal/candida overgrowth/infection in the colon.. I say think because it's responding positively to nystatin (an anti-fungal drug). I'm not sure if it's systemic or not.. I had a blood test which proved negative so I guess not. I too used to have great skin and hair but both have been affected, though I have found to improve over the last few months on a strict candida diet... I still have a way to go. I plan to do bowel and parasite cleansing, and liver flush. I am also seriously considering buying a 'zapper'(electric medicine device). There are so many internet sites about candida, including www.fungusfocus.com. I also recall www.drcranton.com was quite informative.
Please don't despair... this is reason to feel more positive! If you work at this a bit, in time you'll be looking back at this period and it'll be just a memory and a learning experience. Everyone has their journey and it sounds as if you've just turned a big corner.
Claire

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.844 sec, (1)