CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: food allergy test

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
NewUK Views: 1,238
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,421

Re: food allergy test

This is really interesting news to me because Flax seeds were one of the few things that seemed to help me with BMs. I've taken them on and off for years with only good results. Then I read that they were even more effective ground up. After a few weeks I started to react badly to them. I was taking Linusit, good brand, I think organic. Maybe grinding them up wasn't such a good idea?

I had an allergy test done 13 years ago now! By a kinseologist (sp? food tester) well known in the UK called Gwynne Davies. My mother went to him in the 70's. He wrote a good book (Overcoming food allergies ) about food sensitivities and years later I still refer back to it. He is now retired but I think you can still get the book on the internet(I see he has a new book too?) I only went to him once because I was very sensitive to dairy products and when I stopped having them, felt so well I never went back. Five years later, on his referral I went to another guy who was expensive and gave me a very inaccurate reading (failed to detect I was very sensitive to wheat)
There is much to say about food testing but in a nutshell: Try to find someone recommended, not too expensive. The expense is usually in the many products they will try to sell you!
Crapshot is probably right - do it yourself. The interesting thing Gwynne Davies found out was that the two products that had the highest allergy rating in all the hundreds of people he tested were wheat and dairy. These are the Big Boys. Give them up for 3 weeks, this is the time you will react with flu-like symptoms (like withdrawal symtoms) or conversly, you could just "feel much better". Then try to continue for 3 months..

Davies has a good analogy: Your body is like a dirty pond. If you chuck dirt into it you don't see any difference. When "the pond" clears after stopping dairy or wheat (or whatever the main thing you are food sensitive to) other lesser food sensitivities become apparent.

I've found over the years that food sensitivities shift and change
The problem is that you can get to a stage when you seem to "react to everything". It can really help to give up certain foods at the start of your health programme and it is certainly the quickest way to improve your health. Then use this forum to get armed with knowledge of all the cleanses (parasite, colonic, kidney liver etc) to get cured quick without spending years like me (literally in limbo)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (2)