Is it just itchies, or stinging also? From my experience, it's probably allergies if it's a patch(es) of stinging itchies (hives), which happens right after ingesting the offending food or product, which went away if I took antihistamines. If it's only itchies, and spread in isolated bumps all over, it's probably die-off, which could be helped by putting clearasil (which has Bentonite in it), on them. Antihistamines didn't get rid of die-off, but took away the pain if they had ibuprofen in them (I took Motrin cold &sinus). Hope this helps. Don't like those itchies, either!