CureZone   Log On   Join
attack of the itchies

geek0 Views: 1,400
Published: 17 years ago

attack of the itchies

This has been happening recently. I get itchy all over. I can't tell whether it is allergies or die off. When it happens, I get poor liver function symptoms. It happens with seemingly nothing to bring it on. I am not taking any garlic because I'm resistant, and I think allergic, so it's not that.. I did take some caprylic acid earlier in the day, but I've never had that reaction to it and it has been in my rotation for a while. Earlier in the day, I strayed from my diet (of course, holidays), but normally allergic reactions happen immediately after eating the offending food. Ideas?
_Original_Message_ﰩ

This has been happening recently. I get itchy all over. I can't tell whether it is allergies or die off. It happens with seemingly nothing to bring it on. I am not taking any garlic because I'm resistant, and I think allergic, so it's not that.. I did take some caprylic acid earlier in the day, but I've never had that reaction to it and it has been in my rotation for a while. Earlier in the day, I strayed from my diet (of course, holidays), but normally allergic reactions happen immediately after eating the offending food. Ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)