CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!-wierd symptoms

Views: 1,573
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,234

Re: Help!-wierd symptoms

Hi, I'm wondering if the symptoms I have are yeast-related and/or parasite-related. I have lots of food allergies and my hair and skin seem 'toxic' or something-- my face is now prone to bumps and itching, head itches and hair feels 'unwashed' everyday (even though I wash it daily), and strange bloating/gurgling noise in my left side. This whole thing is really getting to me as it's been going on quite some time. I recently treated a possible pathogen-blastocystis hominis- that showed up in a CDSA, with Antibiotics and even though that was eradicated, my symptoms have not cleared. I feel rotten and very alone and depressed. I feel like noone believes me.
Does anyone else have these physical symptoms? And do you try treating yeast first, parasites first (heard about the zapper??, or homeopathic remedies?) or both? Help!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)