CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CALLING THE EXPERTS IN CANDIDA-please

jenlogan Views: 1,350
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 282,603

Re: CALLING THE EXPERTS IN CANDIDA-please

Hey! Just because you have candida doesn't mean your life is over!!!! I had it for about 9-10 months and I have managed to cure myself through prayer, biking 30 minutes every morning (if you have systemic candida then this is the BEST thing for you...forget antifungals!), and liver flushing. You have to change your diet and get off those pills because they are going to make your candida so much worse. Try not to cheat while you are on your sugar-free diet! Trust me on this! :) You WILL get better as long as you are careful with yourself and as long as you find out what is causing your yeast infection (mine was brought on by stress management problems) The biking will REALLY help with sugar-cravings (yeast causes horrible ones, I know...) if you have it in your intestines like I did. If you bike for about 2 weeks I guarantee that if it was intestinal yeast overgrowth that your Sugar cravings will be on their way out. Liver Flush while you do this, though because die-off from biking is HORRIBLE and very intense (yeast cannot adapt to oxygen like they can to other antifungals) and Liver Flushing deals with this. Overall, take lots of probiotics and take care of yourself and you will get better! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.393 sec, (1)