CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm cured!!!!

jenlogan Views: 1,885
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 282,396

I'm cured!!!!

And you know what's funny is that I used to have pain and pressure where my liver is (from liver stones and gallstones)and I noticed that at the same time I realized my yeast infection was gone, that pain and pressure was also completely gone. The only part of my yeast problem that is not cured is my vaginal one and the reason for that is because my vaginal yeast infection is very high up and my suppositories can't reach that high. I use Yeast-Gard suppositories and they work VERY well and are very cheap, too ($5 for a pack of 15..compare that to Monistat :) I also came up with a little "yeast-away" startegy. I am going to keep biking every morning, take probiotics on an empty stomach, severely limit candy (I don't want to go crazy on candy anymore so that will be easy :) and do Liver Flushes reguarily. I am also going to take some enzymes because I am having heartburn after eating even a very small piece on something with Sugar in it. Anyways, thanks to all of you for being supportive and giving me advice when I asked for it!! :) I am so happy to be better and to finally be healthy again (healthier then I have been in years!!!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)