CureZone   Log On   Join
cocoa is an anti-oxydant

Jhan Views: 3,696
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,728

cocoa is an anti-oxydant

So yes, it helps candida in that it boost the immune system.
It is not an antifungal like garlic, grapefruit seed extract GSE- oregano oil, coconut oil and peau d'arco.

Like cloves and ginger, cocoa is an antioxydant. I use the NO NAME brand. The cheap stuff. No fuss. As long as it does not have sugar! I just crave for it and this especially now that I am fasting and drinking plenty - it adds to the variety of what I can drink. Antioxydants are the stuff to drink when you start feeling some die off symptoms.

Other interesting spices are antibactereians are:
cinamon, nutmeg, cumin, etc (Read Shelley on the topic: How to Cheat - Best of [on top of this page]

Furthermore, cocoa is rich in potassium
Read the link to 'Ask Shelley' on the topic of potassium below.

Jhan

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

So yes, it helps candida in that it boost the immune system.
It is not an antifungal like garlic, grapefruit seed extract GSE- oregano oil, coconut oil and peau d'arco.

Like cloves and ginger, cocoa is an antioxydant. I use the NO NAME brand. The cheap stuff. No fuss. As long as it does not have sugar! I just crave for it and this especially now that I am fasting and drinking plenty - it adds to the variety of what I can drink. Antioxydants are the stuff to drink when you start feeling some die off symptoms.

Other interesting spices are antibactereians are:
cinamon, nutmeg, cumin, etc (Read Shelley on the topic: How to Cheat - Best of [on top of this page]

Jhan

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=461&i=15589

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

2.359 sec, (1)