CureZone   Log On   Join
Is cocoa anti-candida? turquoise to yun

turquoise Views: 7,089
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,728

Is cocoa anti-candida? turquoise to yun

Hi yun:

You have very good questions. I don't think the cocoa hurt my candida; perhaps it did help my immune system, as you say. But I believe that what conquered my problem was the xylitol, a sugar-alcohol, not a substitute but product made from birch or corn. If you are interested, I have a story on page 17 of this forum, 3/4 down the page, called "all symptoms disappeared", in which I have detailed side-effects, and how I used it.
Please don't worry about asking questions. Many people here have gotten better in different ways; lots of sweet people here want to help. Best of luck to you; I hope you will be well soon.

Julie
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi yun:

You have very good questions. I don't think the cocoa hurt my candida; perhaps it did help my immune system, as you say. But I believe that what conquered my problem was the xylitol, a sugar-alcohol, not a substitute but product made from birch or corn. If you are interested, I have a story on page 17 of this forum, called "all symptoms disappeared" in which I have detailed side-effects, and how I used it. Best of luck to you; I hope you will be well soon.

Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)