CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My opinion on the Whole Approach method vs. Threelac method of curing candida.

Lovey Views: 7,465
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,295

Re: My opinion on the Whole Approach method vs. Threelac method of curing candida.

Yugo,

I'm glad your Arthritis is better. I had some pain that ran down my legs, which I only had once since I started on Threelac, but I don't know if that's arthritic or not. Other than that, you sound a lot like me.

I have recently been losing hair & I don't know how to stop it from happening besides doing what I'm doing. When I get out of the tub and let the water out, I come back and there is a web of my hair along the bottom of the tub. My hair is really, really thin to begin with, so it freaks me out. I don't comb my hair anymore. I wash it, spray detangler and let the fan dry it. It's so brittle right now that I won't blow dry it.

I'm also very skinny. I've put on 10 pounds since I've started on 3lac, so I'm 103 pounds right now. All my life I was really skinny. I weighed 75 lbs up until I was 24 and now I'm 31. I've slowly gained weight over the years. Now all of the sudden I'm taking 3lac and my weight shot up without trying. It was as if I was never meant to be so skinny. Threelac brings many of us back to our intended weight whether we are overweight or underweight. It's amazing.

I've been on this diet for four years now. I started out just cutting out gluten and then it escalated into just a few meats, vegetables and cheese. I just added cheese in during the last year. I know dairy is not supposed to be in my diet, but I haven't developed any sensitivities to it. I consider it the lesser of all evils. It's the only food that I allow myself that maybe I shouldn't have, but I don't care. :) As for staying on the diet for good...I am used to it too. I've learned to see "regular food" as poison because for people like us, that's exactly what it is. Although, I do still hope to one day conquer this beast! :) Thanks for writing :)

Lovey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)