CureZone   Log On   Join
fell off the wagon... Need support!

Myra Views: 2,665
Published: 17 years ago

fell off the wagon... Need support!

I have been having an excessively emotionally trying week. My boss resigned - not only is he my boss, he is one of my closest friends, so it is a double impact there. On top of that, I don't know what will happen to my job as I am his exec assistant... Add to that a full moon and a bad case of PMS and what happens?

I feel of the candida diet wagon. wednesday I had a pint of ice cream, Thursday, another pint plus a huge cookie, yesterday 2 hugh pieces of cheesecase.

Am very very angry with myself as I really want to be healthy and I think I really set myself back a lot on this journey.

Today I am doing a Colon Cleanse to get out what is sitting in the bowels as well as starting back up with my candida regimen. I am going to do my version of The Master Cleanse fast, which has been very successful for me so far.

Has any one else fallen off the wagon and been able to get back on??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.971 sec, (1)