CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It almost killed me

Views: 3,044
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,178

Re: It almost killed me

I have the same problem. I also cannot take iron supplements, they make me much worse. Aloe vera does me NO good at all. I found the following interesting.

FROM SHIRLEYS-WELLNESS-CAFE

Suggested Products
Grapefruit Seed Extract is rapidly becoming the #1 safe herbal solution for chronic vaginal and intestinal yeast infections(Candida)and thrush. One doctor has reported success with 295 patients out of 297 being treated for chronic yeast and parasitic infections. In a test of 20 patients with vaginal yeast infection, 15 had relief of their symptoms in only 3 days after douching with grapefruit seed extract every 12 hours.

A Grapefruit-Seed-Extract douche is used for vaginal infections and capsules or liguid drops mixed with juice for internal infections. Grapefruit Seed Extract is safe with no side effects and as a liquid may be used as a gargle and may be swallowed. And it has dozens of additonal healthy benefits. It's a strong anti-bacterial but doesn't seem to hurt beneficial bacteria.

Garlic neutralizes most fungi. Acidophilus supplies friendly bacteria that is usually deficient in people with fungal infections. Sambucal and Zinc Lozenges have shown to be effective for sore Throat symptoms. Various other supplements have been shown to benefit those with Yeast Infections, Thrush, and Candidiasis. Pau d'Arco teas has strong antifungal properties.

Natural (herbal) remedies for vaginitis and candida

Cat's Claw
Uncaria Tomentosa, is being called by many the "Miracle Herb from the Rain Forest of Peru". The highly effective properties contained in the inner bark of the cat's claw plant have demonstrated, through centuries of usage dating back to the time of the ancient Incas, to have a profound and positive influence on the body's defense system. Studies conducted since the 1970s at research clinics in Peru, Austria, Germany, England, Hungary and Italy validate the traditional usage and indicates that this herb may be beneficial in ameliorating a host of modern day afflictions which have no answers from the orthodox medical arena. It is known to help nutritionally support the body's defense, circulatory and gastrointestinal systems through its antioxidant and build properties.

Cat's Claw is known to support a wide range of health problems associated with immune and digestive problems; such as gastric ulcers, arthritis, intestinal disorders, certain skin disorders, herpes, candidiasis, chronic fatigue, lupus, and tumors. It can also be used as an aid for stomach and bowel disorders including: Crohn's disease, leaky bowel, colitis, diverticulitis gastritis, ulcers, intestinal flora imbalance, and hemorrhoids. Cat's Claw prevents the formation of blood clots, lowers blood pressure, increases circulation, and inhibits the formation of plaque. It is helpful for inflammatory conditions; such as arthritis, bursitis, and rheumatism. It is also helpful with female hormonal imbalances, irregularities of the female cycle and with symptoms of PMS. It is also beneficial in support of diabetes and organic depression. Cat's Claw also protects from environmental toxins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.313 sec, (2)