CureZone   Log On   Join
livatone plus

Views: 1,640
Published: 17 years ago

livatone plus

Hi all

Hope you're all well!

I just had a quick question.

I've been doing lots of reading over the last while in order to get set up for the next candida elimination phase!

I'm a classic candida case. Now at the age of 28 I'm determined to sort it out! So far I've been doing the diet on-and-off for 13 years, with the last year being very strict. I'm seeing a nutritionist and have had hair analysis tests done which pointed towards candida, adrenal fatigue and hypoglyceamia. Thus I started taking a cocktail of supplements every day. Initially I felt great! But then I found the supplements were 'too much' and I've had to cut right down. Every month I get seriously bad period pains and have to take time off work. My eyes often have a yellowish tinge. I've read that candida isn't really a disease, but more a pointer to something else going wrong in the body - I think it's my liver for sure.

I've just bought some three lac and oxygen elements plus. However before I start these I'd like to do some cleansing - no point just feeding the bad critters still hanging around!

I'm scared to do the Liver Flush and wonder if anyone has tried 'Livatone Plus' instead and had successful results? I've also found a good colonic hydrotherapist in town, and intend to do a few next month. Should I cleanse the liver or colon first though?

Also - somebody suggested I had a hormonal imbalance - could this initially be the precursor to the candida problem? Or is it the candida which causes the hormonal imbalance? I took the pill for two years when I was 16 - horrible. My personality changed over night.

Thanks for your help!
Take care -
Carrie XXX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)