CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what's happening?

Views: 1,028
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,939

Re: what's happening?

Hi guys!

Thanks so much to you all for taking the time to reply to my message of woe earlier, very much appreciated - feeling a good bit better today, hooray!

Definitely, I can relate to the periods of feeling awful for a while and then feeling really good . . . followed by feeling rotten again but you know that it's a good sign as you're definitely killing the candida. This was the first time in all the years I've been fighting it that I actually saw the white flakes in the loo, so progress is being made!

I take lots of probiotics too, along with aloe vera juice, MSM, and a tailored programme of supplements, recommended after a recent hair test. These have all really helped - some days I try to take all the supplements but it's like they produce such a strong healing reaction that I feel bad and have to abstain/cut down for a couple of days.

I try to take milk thistle to help with the liver too, and try to rotate the garlic with caprylic acid a couple of days.

My hypoglycemia is marked at the moment - ~I work Monday to Friday in a busy office; I have breakfast every day and a good solid veggie lunch, but by 3.00 I'm starving again and have to snack on oatcakes or seeds - I always have a big dinner too, usually enough for two people and I'm still underweight!

Here's to the road to recovery!

Thanks so much again for all your help.

Carrie XXX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)