CureZone   Log On   Join
Update, thoughts regarding my too-strong acv enemas

letitrain Views: 2,351
Published: 16 years ago

Update, thoughts regarding my too-strong acv enemas

Hi everyone,
I'm the one who used, admittedly, WAY too much apple cider vinegar in some desperate enemas last week. I am not recommending my dangerous solution (1/4 cup vinegar per quart water), but I have to say it wiped out the itching that was driving me insane. I'm in the middle of bowel-cleansing, and it was like I had stirred up a nest of candida during those days, or something. I've never had that kind of itching before, or since, thankfully.

I mentioned in my post last week (VERY SCARY STUFF) something else that passed during that series of enemas, which was a large black mass. At first I thought it was more mucoid plaque, but when i poked at it in the toilet, it immediately broke apaart like black powder. It wasn't until the next day that I recalled (a week earlier) taking a dose of liquid Bentonite by itself. I've been taking liquid Bentonite + psyllium powder, but one time I just took a TBSP or two of the liquid bentonite. I believe that is what that black mass was.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)