CureZone   Log On   Join
THANK YOU, Everyone

letitrain Views: 4,244
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,363

THANK YOU, Everyone

Wow, I'm overwhelmed!

I have been overwhelmed (regarding my health) for ten years now, as in that time period I have developed severe asthma, type 1 diabetes (not overweight), hypothyroidism, two difficult pregnancies, and now osteoporosis... I am 31. I am very tired of taking drugs for everything, and have recently started exploring natural healing methods such as cleansing, dietary changes, etc.

Initially, I was simply doing a Bowel Cleanse, with psyllium and bentonite. I think I've always had too much candida, but it never really bothered me too bad. During my last pregnancy, I had candida skin rashes under my breasts and all around my inner thighs - ugh! Thankfully that cleared up eventually. Since I began the bowel cleanse, I feel horrible itching from the inside where I've never felt it before. I think I woke a raging monster!

I'm getting rid of a lot of gunk with the P & B, so I will probably continue them. I'm looking forward now to doing a Liver Flush - or several. I want to get everything OUT quickly!!! as I meanwhile transition into natural foods, etc. for long-term maintenance. As I learn more, I might be convinced to take it easy... but at this point that's not my inclination. I feel a sense of urgency, and my body is not complaining.

It's been two days since I used the acv enema, and it helped tremendously... although it might be time to do another round now.

I'm very thankful for this board! You all are very nice.

=o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)