CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Slip-up and set-back. I'd really like some advice...

Views: 2,420
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,440

Re: Slip-up and set-back. I'd really like some advice...

Oh dear, the yeast are kicking you around. ok. this has happened to me too - its important to remember that you did not undo your good work - everyone "cheats" once in a while and its important to remember that it does not set you back at square one or anything - its just that as the body's yeast load drops, it gets more reactive to smaller amounts of yeast toxins, for some reason, and so flare-ups feel worse....

when I have flare-ups the things that help me are: drinking A LOT of water, at room temperature, (in between meals). just like when helping out a hangover, water helps you flush the acetaldehyde and rehydrate yourself. also, although i don't ever use psyllium or Bentonite regularly, taking a 1/4 teaspoon of psyllium mixed with a little Bentonite (less than a teaspoon), mixed in a large glass of water (and followed by another glass of water) really really helps in emergency situations... it makes me feel better almost immediately. also, taking a few spoonfuls of olive oil or flax oil or clo or something - if you can handle it - helps to calm things down. lessee, eating a nice, safe, protein meal helps too.

that's all i can think of now. i realize that there are many many many different opinions being voiced on this forum right now about what is and what is not recommended, so i can only say that these things work for me when i blow it and eat Sugar or wheat or something. hope you feel better.

CandiLass

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)