CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please - What to do to rid candida?

Healthycells Views: 4,647
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,363

Re: Please - What to do to rid candida?

Hi, I just posted another reply in this forum please read it too. I know first hand how debilitating a stubborn yeast infection is! Controlling it can be frustrating --if not impossible--and much more serious health problems can result if left untreated!
Men are often afflicted, but it is most often women then the very young and the elderly who experience the most grievous affects of yeast infections. Yeast infections result from an OVERGROWTH of Candida Albicans. As long as your immune system is healthy and strongly functioning..Candida Albicans growth is regulated and keep under control. Normally the presence of "friendly" bacteria in the intestinal tract provides a natural control mechanism to prevent the overgroeth of Candida.
However, this "friendly" bacterial environment can become compromised so that an imbalance occurs. If this happens---and it can quiet often --then the Candida Albican yeast cells have an opportunity to over-populate rampantly and become infecting to other organs and tissues. In time a weakened immune system may relinquish control, giving candida an opportunity to profilerate and transform into a harmful fungus--a condition called Candidiasis--which can severely harm one's overall health status. In severe cases, when Candidiasis (the fungal form of candida) is present ...it can break down the mucosal lining between the bloodstream and the gastrointestinal tract...this breakdown may facilitater passage of harmful toxins and allergens into the bllodstream. Once in the bloodstream these toxins are free to travel to all parts of the body, where they can produce a host of adverse symptoms and further weaken your immune system This condition is a SERIOUS THREAT to Your Health and Life! This is the challenge I was facing and knew I had to take immediate action and with determination and will and much effort to search an search for an effective solution even though I had gone 6 months ago to my medical doctor who told me my skin problem was Psoriasis which I knew different. I was given creams and ointments to place on the areas but after researching & finding out the side-effects I knew this would only supress the symptoms and not help the body to heal the imbalance within. The last visit to the doctor was the final signal ...he once again encouraged me to use a prescribed ointment to the areas on my body and when I picked up the prescription at the pharmacy, the pharmacist was telling me how to apply the oinment and then she took the insert about the side effects out of the box and threw it away right in front of me! Wow! That was my signal get out of here real quick! Laugh Laugh
Again there is an effective solution, before you take corrective action to bring this health imbalnce into control here are the symptoms associated with having a Candidiasis infection and its destructive affects on your health.
EVIDENCE OF CANDIDIASIS
The following is a partial list of early indicators of Candidiasis (Yeast infection) to give you an ideal of how far-reaching this serious helath problem can become. Review this list and see if you're suffering any of these conditions:
*constipation and /or diarrhea *irregular menses/PMS *chronic fatigue *irritability *chronic congestion *sorethroat *mouth blisters *blurred vision *burnign urination *frequent headaches *dramatic mood swings *nasal itching *muscle pain (lower back and neck) *abdominal bloating * Depression and anxiety *eye floaters.
CANDIDIASIS CAN BE STOPPED...FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME TO START GIVING YOUR BODY THE WONDERFULLY NUTRITIOUS WHOLEFOODS TO ALLOW YOUR BODY TO START HEALING ITSELF. HEALTHY CELLS ARE HAPPY CELLS! OUR BODY CAN CREATE ITS OWN PHARMACY TO HEAL ITSELF IF GIVEN THE RIGHT MATERIALS. I CAN ATTEST TO THAT, MY BODY DID IT. AND YOU CAN TOO! THE SAYING IS TRUE "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT'! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS MESSAGE. I CHOOSE IT AWAKENS A STILLPOINT WITHIN YOU AND RESULTS IN ACTION FOR A HEALTHIER YOU!
NAMASTE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)