CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cure for candida ???

Views: 4,863
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,430

Re: cure for candida ???

Demi-

It really depends on how you see candida. when I first firgured out I had a candida overgrowth, I tried much the same approach as many here, that is, kill it with antifungals and starve it with diet. I was very dissatisfied with the results, so kept looking. The kill and starve approach does nothing to address the factors that led to overgrowth... remember, candida is a natural resident of the body.

With that in mind I tried liverflushing and got hundreds of large stones on the first flush. I felt immediate relief and knew I was on to something. I spent a lot of time lurking in the "ask andreas" forum, where Andreas recommends against anti-fungals and urges people to look deeper at the root causes of the overgrowth. At first I thought he was pie in the sky unrealistic, that I had an infection that had to be killed back into submission. but gradually my view shifted. I "got" what he was saying. candida overgrows to help you, it overgrows to help break down foods and waste that your body lost the ability to digest, or which resulted from poor digestion. the key then is to fix digestion, and then you "friend" candida will return to its natural state of harmony.

This approach does involve much more than just liverflushes, its about reestablishing balence in your life and body. When I "got it" I stopped all antifungals and probiotics, most supps too. the cleansing, together with changing my life worked and I am now totally without any candida imbalence. So, while most of assume that anti-fungals are necessary, in truth they may not be. I don't say this attack your program, but just to offer my experience, because I see that our thinking overlaps quite a bit. I would just go one step further and say, you can trust your body, if you treat it right, it will take you back to health.

Johng

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)