CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions for Demi

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
More
demi Views: 4,391
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,389

Re: Questions for Demi

>>did you cure yourself of candida? has this worked for you?

I think I am well on my way to cure itself,..I don't want to say it twice, I will know it in about 5 to 6 months for sure. I feel good... I have been doing this for few months,..and It is working slowly, slowly, slowly,.
I cured zillion things with this..insomnia, huge anxiety, serious depression, digestion problems, alcohol cravings, brain fog,... I feel better now, but I must continue this for at least 6 more months.

>>>also, about the yogurt/kefir part... I always have a bad time with diary and my sinuses - every time I take dairy I get a sinus infection and I can sort of feel myself getting "worse" somehow <<

I think I had that too, and that is very good sign. I think your yeast and body are reacting,...just continue slowly untill you start eating a LARGE amounts of yogurt of keffir,.. I said it, Make it your new religion...I am currently eating large 750 grams plain yogurt for lunch :). Yummi.. I also eat large Yogurt or sometimes Keffir beffore bad time. In the morning, first thing too.

About probiotic supplements,...hmm. I don't know,..I don't realy belive in it.. I know that yogurt and milk stuff in it goes perfectly well with human body,..This is what GOD has given to us.
The name of the game is yogurt and Keffir...I am comming from Balkans and many people from the mountain regions there live on yogurt, keffir and WHITE chees (unsulted, natural) and healty meat, and they live way over 100 years, some with out single case of flu during their lifetime. I have no words for explaining how good, plain, live yogurt is good for you.

Dont forget:

NO sugar, Many, many liver flushes, enemas, herbs, greens are absolutely a MUST.... Do it for 6 months,...and you will see.

>>>any thoughts about how important the yogurt/kefir was for the cure would be helpful. Thanks<<<

You MUST eat yogurt and keffir during your cleansig period, and continue eating it as long as you can.

Personaly, I love nice pure natural yogurt. It is very refreshing.

If you don't like it,..crush a bit of garlic in it, add some choped cucumers, add some parsley it. Wonderfull sommer refreshment..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.391 sec, (2)