CureZone   Log On   Join
I agree with bee.

demi Views: 4,544
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,370

I agree with bee.

>>>About Bentonite and psyllium. I do not recommend them<<

Totaly agree with you. I don't understand people loading themself with it. This can simply do nothing to Candida, it is just loading your self with that clay. Useless.

Cure for candida:

Diet (A Must) NO SUGAR, CARBS TO A minium.
Liver Flush every 2 weeks at least 20 times. A MUST(I have noticed that Liver bile is THE BEST candida killer in the world)
Enemas (A MUST,..ACV sounds perfect)
Large amounts of REAL Yogurt or Kefir A MUST ( A lot of it, on empty stomach, at least 1 kg per day,..even more....for a looooong, long, time)or GOOD, LIVE probiotics...Make that your own religion.
Coconut strongly recommended!

Candex or CandiZyme....Helpfull
Herbs (green stuff with chlorophyl), oregano, parasite herbs,olive leaf, graperfuit seed,.... Very helpfull.
Relax and enjoy...recommended. (more yeast you kill more you will feel relaxed) You will notice that many things in life that you thought were important, are not important at all and there is simply no need to waste your nerves for naive things.
Drink a lot's of water...God for you.

That is it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)