CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GR - Hallelujah Diet?

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
  Views: 875
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 27,776

Re: GR - Hallelujah Diet?

I have read the hallelujah diet book.. basically, like you said, it's a raw food plan with lots of carrot juice. The only thing I don't like about the people who wrote it is that they heavily push "barleygreen" from American Image Marketing. They say you should only buy from that company and they all sell A.I.M. products themselves. So the diet looks like mostly a vehicle to sell that brand. However, since it's a raw diet and carrot juice is wonderful, of course it's healthy! But they do heavily rely on that powder, and he goes so far as to say that this brand of 'barleygreen' is the "MOST important thing (he) puts into his body each day". Whereas, I think it's always best to eat things as close to their natural state as possible, and many raw fooders would agree.. it's also dangerous to tout a certain brand of product, because you can never tell when a company will switch ingredients on you and possible offer an inferior product. If that were to happen and someone is very dependent on the product (especially to the exclusion of all other supplements or foods), their health could be in jeopardy. This brand of powder is also pretty expensive.. whereas it's easy to make your own green juices where YOU control what goes into the juice mix and into your body.

-S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.330 sec, (1)