CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story

Views: 1,625
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 27,763

Re: My story

I am trying to transition to raw, but the Master-Cleanse doesn't appeal to me because I cocktail-waitressed for years and HATE the smell of lemons!!! I used to have to slice buckets of them four hours at the beginning and end of the night. I have done a few days at a time on only juice or fruit, but the second I eat anything processed or cooked, it's over and I go back to eating nothing but junk. I just came out of one of those 'slips' and am working my way back to raw. I am trying to become mostly fruitarian so that I won't have to worry about my health or weight so much anymore. I find that it's much easier if I don't eat anything all day long and then just eat at night. Everyone advises against this, but honestly it is the only way I can stay disciplined during the day. If I eat in the morning, I am hungry at lunch, and am more likely to backslide and eat cooked or junk-y food. It is just best if I only eat at home where I can stop and really weigh the consequences of my actions! :) Thanks for sharing..

-S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.796 sec, (1)