CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is unpasteurized apple cider vinegar allowed on candida diet?

Views: 19,724
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 277,168

Re: is unpasteurized apple cider vinegar allowed on candida diet?

I must disagree. Unpasteurized apple cider vinegar gave me one of the strongest and best die-off reactions I ever had. I since learned that the stuff is full of malic acid (which yeasts hate) and that it is well known that ACV is a strong anti-fungal. It will also help,oddly enough, to regulate your acid/base balance. It will help with digestion by adding some acid to the stomach, and It is also full of potassium and other good minerals.

If you want to do a little experiment, take some tablespoons of raw ACV in water and drink this mix throughout the day - then watch your body for signs of die-off. You should immediately notice gas, rumbling, sinus drainage and other signs of die-off. You should also feel the muscles loosening in your back and shoulders. If you don't feel better within a day or two of taking the ACV, then don't use it - but it worked wonders for me.

Good luck.

Me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)