I must disagree. Unpasteurized apple cider vinegar gave me one of the strongest and best die-off reactions I ever had. I since learned that the stuff is full of malic acid (which yeasts hate) and that it is well known that ACV is a strong anti-fungal. It will also help,oddly enough, to regulate your acid/base balance. It will help with digestion by adding some acid to the stomach, and It is also full of potassium and other good minerals.
If you want to do a little experiment, take some tablespoons of raw ACV in water and drink this mix throughout the day - then watch your body for signs of die-off. You should immediately notice gas, rumbling, sinus drainage and other signs of die-off. You should also feel the muscles loosening in your back and shoulders. If you don't feel better within a day or two of taking the ACV, then don't use it - but it worked wonders for me.