CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Abiogenisis

mama23 Views: 1,365
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 274,244

Re: Abiogenisis

LOL! Gut problems! Same as me!
You ever do the Dr Clark cleanses? A nurse practitioner that I saw (one of many people in my journey to get well) told me about a study in which doctors gave patients with gut problems (can't remember what kind) a drink of parasite larve (yummy :-P) on the premise that they didn't have enough parasites, and it worked! Another thing in the evolution based book "paleolithic prescription" he talks about parasites helping digest extra iron in the diet, not so sure about the Science behind that but it is a idea.

I do know that bacteria like candida helps to decompose died things and that parasites feed off of candida.

God also gave us medicine: herbs, to combat health problems. Even at the jewish passover the herbs were bitter herbs (like a yearly cleanse, lol). That seems 'intelligent' design, you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)