CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quantum physics/ we are all shaping eachother

Views: 1,377
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 273,305

Re: Quantum physics/ we are all shaping eachother

I am reminded of Schroedinger's Cat. The cat is inside a tightly sealed box that has a finely poised death trap, and the only way we can know if it is dead or alive is if we open the box. But maybe opening the box will kill him, or save him! Same is true for the Uncertainty Principle: we cannot measure the speed of a particle unless we interfere with its location, or vica versa. I am a part of the world, and the world comes into being through my mind and senses. In a personal, subjective sense, I create my world through my internal filters. I am the creator. Hmmm... so are you. You influence me with your words and actions.

In my search for God, I have more evidence for an imminent personal god (i and thou), than I do of an Empirical and distant God (i and THOU). Should we define God as Us, you an' me? Maybe we better not. Somebody else will look into our Schroedinger box and discover us! Then they will see their own world unfold in their own senses and take action, helping us to become something new ...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)