CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Support - Everyone against me

Emmy Views: 1,521
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 27,106

Re: Need Support - Everyone against me

Hi Mary,
I am so sorry you are having such a hard time...my heart goes out to you. I have been very blessed that since I have been doing the Bowel Cleanse I have gotten silent support from my husband & kids. They don't encourage me but they don't discourage me. I have been trying to eat a VERY high raw diet & when I cheat I do feel worse but when I eat raw I feel so much better & don't have stomach problems. For what it is worth we here at curezone are here for you & my only suggestion to you is.... maybe you could try being very honest with those around you & tell them even if they don't understand or agree with you it is very very important to you & you need them to support & respect your decisions. Maybe reassure them that you are not going to try to change them & if they can't encourage you maybe they could just not discourage you. Tell everyone that you feel so much better when you eat more raw & you want to feel good & you feel very compelled to try to change your eating habits. Explain up front that when you go out to breakfast,lunch,or dinner that you need to go where you can eat salads & fruits & maybe even suggest that if they want to go elsewhere that you will eat ahead of time & go just to to make sure you don't miss out on their wonderful company & conversation & ask them to please not to get offended if you have to do this... sometimes when you are trying to show support for someone else even when you are asking for support from them sometimes something inside them will click & they view the whole situation differently (can't promise this but it worked for me)You CAN do it!
Best of Luck & Please keep us posted we all draw on the strengths & successes of others. Emmy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)