CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: diagnosed with parasite infection

uspdvegas Views: 1,504
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 266,117

Re: diagnosed with parasite infection

My symptoms are almost a mirror of yours, although they didn't come on quite as suddenly. They were more gradual, over a period of a month or two. I've made some rather interesting observations of these things.
The only thing I know for sure is that NOTHING SEEMS ABLE TO GET RID OF THEM !
Are you listening out there ? Make NOISE, people ! We are going to be ignored until enough of us make a LOUD NOISE !
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a DAMN about what these things ARE ! I only care about learning what they WERE ! Understand ?
If you or a loved one has this affliction, MAKE AS MUCH NOISE AS YOU CAN ! Write to your politicians, your newspaper.Sound off in church, or on the golf course. Don't be flaked off as a loony-toon ! Let any and everyone you can hear about this. The more noise we make, the more likely something will finally break open IF ONLY TO SHUT US UP !
Why is our government silent? Why does the medical establishment refuse to acknowledge the condition as real ? Is there some bio-experiment/-warfare/-accident/-plague/-invasion going on ? Too many people have this stuff, and the numbers increase every day. Will it take a major public figure catching it to break it open ? OR...Are they all somehow immune ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.453 sec, (1)