CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dear Zoe..:))))

Roooth Views: 1,192
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 263,763

Re: Dear Zoe..:))))

Okay... I really need to do this cleanse because I'm very toxic. I have endometriosis which requires me to take pain killers 2 weeks out of the month to get through my life. It's a terrible cycle I'm trying to break myself of. But the pain from endometriosis is so unbearable. However I've noticed that food has a lot to do with my pain. So I'm starting this lifesytle change by doing the cleanse. This week though I lost a very close family friend. He had a heart attack at 39. He just had a new born son two weeks ago. His death inspired me to start now. So I started yesterday. And I work outside all day long in Los Angeles which is very very hot. But I made it through until 8pm last night when I was having trouble dealing with my friends death. I cracked had two ciggarettes which I don't even really smoke, and 3 tacos and some hot links. Oh my... I know horrible. But this morning I'm doing my SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and I'm starting over. My biggest question is, is it okay to do this when I work outside all day in the heat... I know they say you can do this and still live your life, but the average person who does this fast most likely doesn't spend all day in the heat. That's my major concern. Another concern is I'm about to get my period which causes me much pain, and I want to fast through it without toxic pain killers... any suggestions for dealing with my pain on a physical and emotional level? Please help. I really need your support!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.673 sec, (1)