CureZone   Log On   Join
My diabetic friend, who did heart surgery

sara Views: 1,785
Published: 17 years ago

My diabetic friend, who did heart surgery

My friend used to be overweight, all of sudden she started losing weight. She felt terrific. She went to the gym and was happy to be in such a good shape. But she developed symptoms as going to urinate frequently, thristy and fatigue. She was diagnosed as diabetic. She started taking insulin. She becomed too weak to go to the gym. She regained her weight. This went on 10 years.
all of sudden she got heart attack. Scheduled for heart surgery.
After the surgery, she suffers from heartburns and her stomach acids go up to her mouth burning all the way up. (I believe its because they inserted a pipe to empty her stomach contents during the surgery

My friend cried to me that the doctors spoiled her body, and nobody want so take responsiblity. I was so upset and was determined to find something that would help her to regain her youth and health! She is only 45 years old, but looks like she is 65 years old, and she started losing hair, lately gained more weight. She can't some foods, if she will drink orange juice (from store) she will get terrible heartburn. She can't eat fresh oranges too.. too many foods make her painful heartburns. She is afraid the doctors tore her when they inserted the pipe to empty her stomach contents.

Can you help me to help her?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)