CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help...

2dreem Views: 1,460
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 262,649

Re: help...

Are you taking any prescription or non-prescription drugs? Drinking lemon juice with the pith mixed in a blender with some water and stevia is very good for dissolving mucus. And make sure that you are not eating any milk products whatsoever. If you are, then stopping them can make a HUGE difference in the mucus and may cure your problem. Make sure your not eating Sugar either, it severely depresses the immune system. I've never been quite as sick as you sound but I've been close, with tons of mucus pouring out of me every few minutes. After I stopped eating any sugars or milk products it went away. Stess can cause immune problems but its important to remember that being sick and getting a fever is a huge accomplishment for your immune system and shows that its able to clean out toxins, mucus is one way the body binds toxins so that they can be excreted. If you had a depressed immune system it might not be able to do this. Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)