CureZone   Log On   Join
Weight loss after

thehaha Views: 5,047
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 262,128

Weight loss after

I have to say it...the cleanse shouldn't only be about the weight you lose. Nor should you obsess about the number on a scale. Good thing pepe isn't around anymore or we'd all be in for a five page "reminder" on the purpose of the MC. (God, I miss pepe) My guess is the first 5 lbs would be all the crap, literally, from your colon. Also, I personally drop more weight the 3 days I'm coming off the Master-Cleanse than I do the last 5 or so on the MC. I also gain all the weight back if I don't eat healthy and exercise. I've learned I have to, have to, have to, eat right and exercise regularly. The Master-Cleanse does it's job, then I have to do mine. Eat right and MOVE....Best wishes, happy cleansing, and throw away your scale. It should not dictate how you feel about yourself. (sorry, have a niece with an eating disorder and that's the first thing they teach them in recovery; it's just a number, let it go....)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)