CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: randome thoughts, Cleanse #2

Roooth Views: 784
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 261,061

Re: randome thoughts, Cleanse #2

Thanks, Zoe. Always a pleasure to hear from you. I just read that you're a healer. How appropriate - your passion for it shows. Yeah, the snacking really felt out of control, it was so nice to jump back on board. But even so I've made progress. I'm totally indifferent about cheese whereas I used to love it. I eat much less meat and look forward to my fabulous veggie soup and veggies in general. This was NOT ME a year ago! LOL so pre cleanse I began to make good changes and the Master-Cleanse accelerated those changes.

Thanks for the advice about the separation. I really wanted to do a show (play) but didn't get into the one. I have a choral thing this week but then it's over. I may have to start taking those bellydancing classes on a regular basis. :-) A good way to feel like I'm making myself sexy for my hubby when he returns, along with being trim and smelling sweeter (due to diet), of course.

I'm glad you mentioned that about the cayenne. It makes me think that I'm feeling a direct effect and actually doing something for myself. On my first cleanse, I felt normal after day 5, even energetic, went for a fabulous run, and now I don't want to work out, I just want to nap with my kitties! I'm glad if it's because my body is actively making me more healthy. I now have no problem with and actually enjoy more than twice the cayenne in my lemonade! Who would've thought! heh heh... as long as it means something good then I won't feel too bad about not working out as much. I've a more vigorous program that I'll start after I'm done.

Again, thanks for all your help. Good health and happiness to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)