CureZone   Log On   Join
randome thoughts, Cleanse #2

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Roooth Views: 930
Published: 13 years ago

randome thoughts, Cleanse #2

I really enjoyed my first cleanse - it was fabulous that I could finally rid myself of my evil and compelling sweet tooth. I did 13 days over the first one, felt fine, broke the cleanse and did well for a while. A few weeks later I had worked up to binging on food an emotional eating. Bleh! It seems once I started snacking at work, I get stuck, plus now I was really starting to miss my husband, I mean A LOT, and we've got 3 more months to go. I wanted to get control again so I started another cleanse. Hey, I wanted to go longer on the first one anyway. (I posted my binging blues anonymously as I hung my head in shame - isn't that funny?) Then some strict rules in areas that are pitfalls to me; absolutely NO SNACKING AT WORK ALLOWED. I can bring lemonade or OJ or just drink water and that's it. If I want lunch, I will not have it at my desk because then food is ok at desk and a snack will just be the end of lunch but there will be another snack and so forth...

Last time I was all about food, albeit healthy food, and when I started messing up, I was all about any food. This time I'm trying to retrain myself into viewing food as FUEL - source of energy and health, or lack thereof if I eat badly. I don't want to glorify it too much in my mind, even the healthy stuff, because then I am focused on eating. I want to be ok with skipping food when it's not appropriate to fuel my body or when I don't have healthy options. So this is take 2 and I hope it works better.

This time around I was so relieved to get on the Master-Cleanse because it resets my bad habits and lets me start over again. It was a RELIEF not fighting food-obsession that I didn't know I had until I tried to eat right. The biggest symptom that I have now is that I am tired, and have been taking long naps, 2 since I started which surprised me (I'm on day 6). My tongue is lightly coated, not as bad as the first MC. I've up-ed my cayenne tolerance and take over twice the initial dosage. (thank you detour) I hope this does some good for me! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)