CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Day 19

Zoebess Views: 1,512
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 260,998

Re: Day 19

Your success is very inspiring. I can recommend the P&B shakes after your cleanse. I know, for me, it did make a difference. I was also amazed at how challenging it was to keep hydrated! I can also recommend using warm-hot water to mix up your psyllium. Cold water makes it taste like paste, warm, like a Charles Dickens sort of gruel-porridge.

Its great when your appestat is so reset that you totally look at food differently. I am an outgoing person so that attitude was worn down by too many invitations for dinner and gathering socially. This cleanse will hopefully reaffirm that original take on things. I feel it has already since I can pass up anything too. I do find myself thinking, when the cleanse is over, I am going to have this, make this. I even ordered a cast iron wok to encourage myself to cook more often here. My problem is my neighbors who are my most frequent company do not like my cooking. It is too healthy they claim...ggg. I like their cooking but it is too much fat. Oh well, I will find balance by weekly 1 day MCing.

Best of luck to you with your cleanse and breaking!

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Master_Cleanse/Heartsbloomgif.gif

be happy, be well,
Zoe

-_-

The Master Cleanse Express
//www.curezone.org/blogs/f.asp?f=770

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)