CureZone   Log On   Join
The Molasses question

christi Views: 1,300
Published: 16 years ago

The Molasses question

I am a veteran Cleanser with the MC. This is my 7th attempt at it and I am having some difficulties that I never encountered before. I could't make it to the big city to buy the maple syrup, soI bought some blackstrap molasses, thinking that Iwas sure I read somewhere that you could substitute molasses for the syrup.

Usually I have an incapacitating headache on Day 2. WIth the molasses, I didn't, i had a minor headache. But most of all, I was starving, stark raving mad hungry. I know from experience that i am very good at mind over matter and I had never had a hunger problem on all my previous cleanses. I was able to do all of them like a champ and then even in the end food was unappealing. Last night was the end of Day 3 for me. I made the mistake of going to a friend's house with my boyfriend, where the hunger was just too much. My friend and I talked about why i was so hungry and what I was doing differently. I ended up eating some food, mostly some crackers. I went with her to the store that has the maple syrup so I could restart the cleanse today with the correct ingredients.

Looking at the nutritional value, the molasses only had 10g of Sugar vs. the 45+g of Sugar in the syrup. I guess I learned my lesson here.

Anyways, I just wanted to say to use the maple syrup if you can get your hands on it. The molasses just doesn't do the trick.

Happy cleansing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.289 sec, (1)