CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 4: Am I doing something wrong?

Roooth Views: 973
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 257,906

Re: Day 4: Am I doing something wrong?

Hey Kitty,

All the symptoms you talked about was where I was at Day 4. If you really have 2 salads for every pizza/burger, that's not health nut but it's better then people who throw caution to the wind regarding their diet. I had a little white on my tongue (stayed there the whole cleanse, faded slightly). I felt wimpy/lazy day 2-4 and day 2-3 had light to medium headaches - mostly light. Starting Day 5 or so I was feeling pretty good, energy was good. We read so many of the more extreme cases that set our expectations, but your experience sounds like mine - maybe it's just a less intense cleanse. To me it's still worth it to reset my taste buds to not want sweets.

I find right now whatever I think about - junk or health food - all sounds AMAZING! (I'm on my first day of watered down OJ.) You said no hunger pains so I agree that maybe it's the mental side of eating. After all, I wasn't hungry but for certain days especially, I MISSED eating. Well, I hope you hang in there but whatever you do, come off of the cleanse healthy. Good luck! :-)

Roooth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)