CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My er...buttpee (sorry) is still brown..and it is day 20!

denizen3 Views: 1,188
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 257,395

Re: My er...buttpee (sorry) is still brown..and it is day 20!

I'm trying to think... I've done a number of cleanses, the longest of which was 30 days. I know I've reached points within the cleanse where there was no longer, shall we say, anything of substance (ie., solid) in my eliminations. But I'm pretty sure the butt-pee is always fairly dark yellow / brownish. I never thought it was because I was not cleansed, though. I don't know, but I figure if days go by with no solids, even "grit", my colon's clean.

As you probably know, Burroughs was against enemas. I know many people on this forum have used them for relief when eliminations are few and they're blocked. I recall a thread a few years ago about how you KNOW when you're clean... the answer was, you never will unless you get a colonoscopy.

So you just cleanse, take care of, and listen to your body.

I'm not sure about your other question. I guess it depends on where your weight is, and how much of the female "pooch" you have naturally. And how many cleanses you've done. And probably other factors I'm not thinking of off-hand. :^)

Best,
d-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)