CureZone   Log On   Join
coming off mc - a positive one

stillpointbliss Views: 830
Published: 15 years ago

coming off mc - a positive one

with the high volume of posts telling of breaking the mc in some rather frightening ways, i thought i would share my positive experience coming off of it earlier this week. i did a 10 day cleanse. on day 11 i juiced organic oranges and diluted this juice 50% with clean water. i diluted the juice for 2 reasons - first, this is how i traditionaly break other types of fasts and second, it would make me feel like i was really getting a treat the next day. on day 12 i again juiced oranges but didnt dilute them . i took sips of full strength juice throughout the day. it really did seem like the most wonderful thing i ever drank so it kept any food cravings, impatience away. on day 13 i had fresh oj for breakfast. a while later i had another cup of oj but this time i mixed 1 tbs of berry green in with it. this is a green powder made by new chapter. it is a 100% organic mix of fruits and veggies along with a good assortment of probiotics. i did not feel the urge to eat until some hours later. i then blended several soaked prunes with a banana and slowly ate this - my first non-liquid food. a while later i ate some more soaked prunes and a banana - not blended this time. it wasnt until much later that i felt like eating. this is when i had fermented carots, and later, fermented red cabbage. these are full of beneficial enzymes and bacteria. i capped the day off with a bottle of home-brewed kombucha tea. at this point i felt i could eat a regular (healthful) diet again. this worked well for me. the transition back into food was very gentle and caused no discomfort. just thought id share to give some people some ideas they might want to try.
good luck to all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)