New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
circuslights Views: 738
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 253,806

Re: Virgin Faster with questions

hey there.
yes, your basal metabolic rate slows down DURING the fast. (you will notice when it does this when you start to feel cold all the time) but afterwards, especially if you break properly, it will return to normal. perhaps higher than normal, since toxins are a huge reason for slow metabolisms. so no worries!
i'm a runner too. i found that i did not have the energy to run, although many say that they still do. i walked during the fast, and had no problem going for brisk 4 mile walks with my friends. i lifted weights too. i found that even though i was able to complete my workout, i was exhausted afterwards, which is fine. i was able to lift my regular amount of weight, so i'm pretty positive i have not lost any muscle on the fast.
today is the day i broke my fast, and oh boy does juice taste good! my energy has retuned to normal, i feel fine, and am thinking of going for a run tonight.
bottom line is really, do what your body tells you. if you are too exhausted to work out, don't push yourself, your body is busy using its energy for restoration. if you feel like you have energy to burn, do it!
good luck!
-K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)