CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida and the master cleanse

circuslights Views: 1,950
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 253,471

Re: candida and the master cleanse

hi there. I wouldn't do Sugar free maple syrup. it's not actually pure maple syrup, it's usually maple FLAVORED syrup if it's Sugar free, and the artificial sweeteners are part of those horrible toxins that you are trying to flush out. plus it won't have all the vitamins and minerals of pure maple syrup. mostly though, those artificial sweeteners are the devil. they are so bad for you.
i have candida, albeit not an awful case, and i've done just fine on the cleanse with the maple. part of my reason for cleansing was getting rid of some rashes caused my my candida, and it seems to be clearing up. i don't put in as much maple syrup as reccomended though. you have a lot of leway with the syrup, you can basically use as much or as little as you want. i've read other books on cleansing and it actually reccomends 1/4 the amount of maple syrup as the Master-Cleanse booklet by Mr. Bouroughs. I've found that some days i don't even want any maple syrup, or i'll just have a tablespoon the whole day.
sorry i haven't done the charcoal or psyllium, so i can't help you there.
good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)