CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maple Syrup...CUT BACK to Lose Weight?

circuslights Views: 2,773
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 253,274

Re: Maple Syrup...CUT BACK to Lose Weight?

Grade B is much higher in nutrients. Try to get used to it, it's better for you.
And, in 12 glasses of the lemonade at that concentration, you are consuming 1200 calories per day. That's an ok amount of calories for someone seriously cutting back to lose weight on any normal diet, but you did say that you have to eat less than most people just to maintain your weight... So maybe cutting back on the maple syrup would be ok for you. You should still get enough nutrition, especially with grade B syrup.
Personally I don't like that much syrup in the concoction. I've probably only been consuming 6-12 tablespoons per day, and i feel fine. If I feel weak, sometimes i just take a tablespoon or two of straight syrup and i feel better. (that way i don't even have to put it in the lemonade, i can keep it seperate, and i like that taste of just lemon water with cayenne better. it all mixes in your stomach anyway.)
If you continue to not be able to lose weight, try cutting back on the syrup. I doubt you'll suffer from it. If you get dizzy, just go back to the normal syrup concentration.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.467 sec, (1)