CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 4-- want to EAT!

ericamia Views: 716
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 251,330

Re: Day 4-- want to EAT!

thanks for the response.. it helps to firm up my resolve..... i did cave and have some nuts.... but i'm going to let that go.... if you want to talk off list im happy to do that as well.....

i find it much easier when i keep myself busy...and excercise which i havent been doing because ive been sick.. but im going hiking tomorrow and that will help. I have been having trouble sleeping as well... so that is frustrating... hopefully a heavy dose of exercise tomorrow will help that.

Also, it was good to hear about your weight loss.... i was shocked on the scale this morning to be 5lb down already... but i know it is water weight etc.... and i know i have a super hard time keepingit off when i go back to real food. i have a pretty terrible diet normally... and an ice cream fetish. I am about 40 lbs overweight and would really like to pull it together... part of my thought with the Master-Cleanse is that cleaning out my colon will make my whole body function more efficiently.;.. i also love how it clears my head... i had this amazing moment last night where i just felt so alert and alive.... so i really FEEL much better when i am cleansing, and i bet eating lighter in general....it is so clear to me when i do this that it is not hunger that has me eating normally but emotions and i wish i could get that under control.

oh well...enough bable for now.. thanks again for the encouragement.

erica

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.000 sec, (1)