CureZone   Log On   Join
Wanted to start MC, but got discouraged

namaste13 Views: 997
Published: 17 years ago

Wanted to start MC, but got discouraged

I have lemons, $10 organic grade B syrup, and cayenne. All ready to start this MC, and I am resolved to give it 10 days. I just found it on a website. When I googled it again, I came upon this website, and the book, and information stating i must do a liver/ gall bladder flush prior. Then I read the horror stories about that. Now I don't want to do that at all. Do I have to? I work a 9-5. I am okay with the bathroom time... but the pain, the possible time off (I have none- new job- I can sit all day, but not have time off)- I can't do.

I need some help deciding if I am gonna make a batch of pancakes with some really good syrup or be in pain for 2 weeks, lose my job and become homeless with a nice gall bladder.

Ok, not really, but I need some advice. I have been eating 80% raw and drinking P&B shakes getting lots of MP for 2 weeks now. And wanted to do the Master-Cleanse starting today... and later the parasite... etc. IS the gall bladder thing absolutely necessary? What if I don't and do the Master-Cleanse anyway? Are SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) absolutely necessary? Or if I drink lots of water (never a problem) and drink the tea (I personally like it) and do SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) on sat and sunday will I be okay?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

2.203 sec, (1)